1. The relationship between the NLET and Channel Partner is that of principal to principal. The Channel Partner and/or its personnel shall not be entitled to, by act, word, and deed or
otherwise, make any statement on behalf of NLET or any manner bind the NLET except to limited extents expressly provided in herein or otherwise in writing.
2. The commission would be paid after receipt of the full payment from client.
3. As a Channel Partner of the company under any circumstances you are not entitled or authorized to collect any cash from any sub agents, or clients on behalf of NLET.
4. This Business association is not transferable.
5. The commission structure payable to COMPANY would be decided by time to time and may vary from scheme to scheme. The payment would be made in favour of the name registered with us.
6. The performance of COMPANY will be loosely monitored and those not meeting the performance criteria may be terminated at the discretion of NLET.
7. NLET also reserves the rights to alter, amend, add, delete and modify any of the above mentioned terms and conditions.
8. NLET reserves the right to terminate the appointment of COMPANY by giving them a notice period of 15days.
9. Change in address and Tel. No. should be notified to NLET immediately, in writing.
10. BA shall not have any claim against NLET for any loss incurred by him/her as not anticipated and arising out of any revision in rate of commission or change of terms and conditions of association.
11. Security amount of Rs 11,000 need to be deposit by Channel Partner which will be a refundable amount after 3rd billing.